Friday, October 03, 2014

MISS-K SUPPORTS BREAST CANCER AWARENESS MONTH!

Miss-K adds a brand new color to her life... HOT POP PINK ,
to support breast cancer awareness month posting few pics on her social media pages , she captioned them as follow: 

"After 2 hours in the salon..i finally just finished my Shellac manicure CND Hot Pop Pink..i hope you like as much as I do..it's Breast Cancer Awareness Month...so anything Pink will do, to support the ones who are still fighting everyday this horrible disease and remember the ones who have lost their life through their fight against cancer. PINK all the way.. and remember to also donate to your favorite charity to support their scientific research. PINK kisses xx"




The next day she further went on to add : "I just cant get enough of my Hot POP Pink Shellac Manicure..loving this color...such a nice way to brighten up my day.. Yellow + Hot Pink= Golden ! Just like my skin complexion...Loving it.."  #BreastCancerAwarenessMonth #hotpink #missk #misskworld

Published by Miss-K's Team !